APICS Principles of Operations Management Program
The APICS Principles of Operations Management program has five customizable courses that are classroom-based and instructor-led for individuals new to materials and operations management.
- APICS Principles of Inventory Management imparts an operational knowledge and understanding of inventory management principles and techniques, roles and responsibilities, and the impact that inventory can have on a business.
- APICS Principles of Operations Planning imparts a fundamental knowledge and understanding of the basic inventory planning principles and techniques that are used at each level in the planning process, from strategic to tactical.
- APICS Fundamentals of Manufacturing Control details priority and capacity management through the use of material requirements planning.
- APICS Fundamentals of Operations Management maps out the relationship between goods and services and the operation of the systems.
- APICS Fundamentals of Materials Handling and Warehousing imparts knowledge and understanding of the foundations and functions of warehousing, material handling, and transportation.
In addition to the courses, as presented, the sessions in each course can also operate as stand-alone minicourses or can be combined with other Principles course sessions to create a customized learning experience. To learn more about this program visit this webpage.
There are currently no local
Principles Course Offerings.