Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM)
The APICS CPIM program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company's global operations.
The APICS CPIM program benefits designees worldwide
- APICS CPIM is preferred by thousands of employers worldwide.
- More than 95,000 professionals since 1973 have earned the APICS CPIM designation.
- APICS CPIM helps you master essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to
- demand management
- procurement management
- supplier planning
- material requirements planning
- capacity planning
- sales and operations planning
- master scheduling
- performance measurements
- supplier relationships
- quality control
- continuous improvement.
To earn your APICS CPIM designation, you must pass five exams. After earning your APICS CPIM designation, you will be require to maintain it according to APICS certification maintenance policies.
Learn more about the CPIM program here and review our local CPIM courses below.
Next CPIM Course Offerings
CPIM Part 2 Exam Preparation Course
Where: SLCC 9750 South
300 West, Sandy, Utah 84070
When: Tuesdays, April 2, 2019 – July 2, 2019
Registration: Dave Simpson, APICS Salt Lake City VP Education, 801-330-8468,email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact our V.P. of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org